May 11, 2010

Our VERY FUN trip to SAN DIEGO

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: sandiegoblog
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox

7 comments:

Amy Wallace said...

looks like you had a great time. All smiles. Can't wait to hear about it.

Lost Woman said...

Wow, what a great trip! Legoland, Shamoo, the beach.. does it get much better if you are a kid?
I must say Carter is looking quite the grown little man these days.

A trip they will remember, for sure.

As for the view driving down...oh that is a view I'm very familiar with. Luckily you were just passing through!

The Ball Babies said...

All i can say is you have some very lucky kids. (And very cute as well!) Oh, and I'm super jealous about going on vacation. I want to go on one and I want to go on one NOW!!!

Missed ya! :)

michandler said...

How fun for everyone! Looks like it was a great trip. We almost went to Legoland when we were down there. If you head that way again sometime let us know because Dennis can get tickets/discounts for stuff--like Legoland. They will remember that trip always. Great pictures.

Ashley said...

Love the photos! I know how much fun your kids had! Can't wait until we can all go!

My Angels said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! You got some great pictures, and I am glad to see you in a few. I tend to shy away from that side of the camera, But then it seems I don't exist. They are already so much bigger from the pictures at Disneyland! Crazy!!

crazy lady said...

IWant to go on vacation with you guys! It looks like you had some non stop fun! And mom is a great photographer catching so many great images. Now back to the regular world...sigh...
Oh but summer's right around the corner!
:0)