June 23, 2009

More and Less

On Monday we went to... Shoshone Falls. We met up with my parents and Becky. While there we enjoyed a picnic and viewing the awesome falls. Then, these two.......
got in the car with Grandma and Grandpa and headed down to Utah. Leaving Aaron and I with this blue eyed boy....

Carter. The last I heard about Alec and Emily, they had seen some dinosaurs, went down in the Flaming Gorge Dam, were belting out the song "Take This Job and Shove It" and eating way too much candy....I think they're not having any fun.

As for Carter and I, we are reading, sleeping, and relaxing more and cleaning, cooking, and screaming less.

2 comments:

michandler said...

Awesom picture of Carter. What a cutie! How fun for Emily & Alec to spend time with G&G. I don't think I have ever been to Shoshone Falls (not that I remember anyway). Course I've never been to Craters of the Moon either and that's even closer to where I grew up!

Lost Woman said...

Shoshone Falls is beautiful. I haven't been for years.
Love this and the Dads day post.

It was great to see you (however briefly (: and the family at Wildhorse. Hope it was worth all the drive!