Here is how he feels about it:AAHHHHH....he misses his buddies


Looking spiffy! They were excited to start school. Alec will be in the third grade. Emily started first grade, staying AAAALLLL DAAAAY long. I miss her :( It seems like Emmy and I have been buddies for a long time...watching Alec go off to preschool, kindergarten, then first grade. Even last year, while in kindegarten, we still ate lunch together and ran errands in the afternoon. Now she eats lunch at school....she's very excited about that!
Here's to a new school year......GO GET'EM!



3 comments:
Awww..poor Carter :0( What a sad lil face. And he's getting a neck! He's growing fast- as are his school going siblings. How exciting for the coming year. I love going back and looking at my kids first day of school pictures. A little snapshot in time that brings back so many emotions and memories.
Thanks for sharing.
Was that really Carter's response when the kids left?
He'll be joining them in no time. All too soon I suspect.
Love seeing the kids all shiny and new for the year. I remember that feeling. (too bad I don't have it now)
Loved your pencil cake! So cute! You are such a good mom! I'm glad that you're back posting. I missed ya!
Post a Comment