September 2, 2009

Hello.....Is anybody there?


Hello. Yes, we are here. This is just a quick little post to let you know we are alive and kicking. As soon as I get some pictures off my camera, I will do a post about what we've been up to............ it has all been good :)

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

That is a cute picture of Emily!
Folks whose blog I watch haven't been posting much lately, and I'm glad to see you are all well.

(it gets hot and lonely down here) (:

Glad you are good.

Aarons last post with the hike pictures made me think he might be a little crazy for signing up for that stuff!

crazy lady said...

That is the perfect pic to say you're still there! What a cutie!
I'll look forward to seeing pics and hearing about what you've been up to. You do such fun things.