March 26, 2010

Carter

Here are some recent pictures of Carter and what he's been doing.  Just keep in mind....these are the things I've caught on camera.....there is so much more!!!!!
He won't take a nap every day and so sometimes, he just crashes.
He wants to be a cowboy.

He loves to take walks down to the river and see the ducks. 
He calls them "MY DUCKS"
The chair is his new friend....it helps him accomplish all kinds of things.
How he came downstairs when I told him it was time to go to the store....
Learning what things to "pull out" to make Emily squeal.....
Has to do everything by himself....like pouring the cereal :)
LOVES to go on bike rides....especially with Dad.
He loves broccoli....thumbs up for broccoli!
Alec used to do this....line up his cars....Carter does it, too!
Every day is a new adventure with Carter!

6 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Wow! When you decide to post you POST.
(:

The shots of Carter a great. My particular favorite is the attire to go to the store. It is always best to be prepared in the event of a fire or surprise formal event (hence the necklace) Smart boy.

You must have fun everyday.

michandler said...

I swear I checked your blog recently but I guess not becuase you have done 3 posts since the last one I remember! I love the one about Carter what a character. Tucker used to line his cars up like that. The all had to be facing the right way too. When he wasn't look we would turn one around. He could spot it immediately and turn it back the right way. Who knew that Aaron had the funny side to him?? One of the pre-school teachers at the elementary the kids go to told them the leprechaun's lived in this little cupboard next to the boy's bathroom. They still talk about it.

The Ball Babies said...

Oh, Carter! You are a funny little boy! I just loved that age! Priceless.

crazy lady said...

Can I come to play at your house? Looks a LOT more fun than mine!

The Desiree said...

Love it. I love the picture with him eating the jam with one sock..classic. I totally understand the lining up the cars thing, maybe there is a little OCD there...oh well.

wallymom said...

What a fun slice of Carter's life. How do you keep up with that ball of energy? What a life. :)