Oh that is a nifty hairdo! I love the back to school photos. It is definitely a favorite rite of passage. Glad they still like school. Hope they continue to like it. I love to learn. But not always they way someone else wants me too... That's where the problems sometimes arises... Can't believe they're getting so TALL!!!
3 comments:
Oh if I only felt as excited to return to school as kids!
Thanks for sharing the pics. When did you take the great pumpkin shots? Disneyland in the fall?
Sweet!
ps. I have not seen "Tinkerbell", but I am surely a tinker-er. (:
Oh that is a nifty hairdo! I love the back to school photos. It is definitely a favorite rite of passage.
Glad they still like school. Hope they continue to like it.
I love to learn. But not always they way someone else wants me too...
That's where the problems sometimes arises...
Can't believe they're getting so TALL!!!
Post a Comment