These two......
are usually together. They are best buddies. Carter is very protective of Emmy and vice versa. Now....this is not to say they get along perfectly all the time.....they don't!
They are both bullheaded and I have no idea from where they get it....most likely Aaron ;) When they get into an arguement....watch out....they both need to have the last word....this makes for some very looooong exchanges. As Carter is getter older, he is really starting to give Emmy a run for her money and Aaron and I think it is hilarious!
For example, today while we were watching conference, Carter was bored (of course!) and was whinning. Emily was trying to learn how to knit and it was starting to get on her nerves. The following conversation took place:
Emily: Somebody is awnery today and they start with the letter C.
Carter: Oh, you mean Alec because he has a C in his name.
Emily: No....I said STARTS with the letter C.
Carter: Well he starts with a C in the back of his name...so you mean Alec. (He then runs as fast as he can out of the room......getting the last word)
Emily: AHRRRRRR! (She gives me the "I'm not going to survive these brothers, Mom!"look....I get that look A LOT. )
See what I mean? Hilarious.

3 comments:
I'm glad you got that recorded. It's a great story. I'm very impressed that Carter knows his name and the letters in Alec's that well.
Too cute. I like Carter's logic.
Man...I don't even know how to do that kind of cognitive reasoning anymore. Impressive...
and funny :0)
LOVE the new header photo!
Post a Comment