November 18, 2011

Ordinary Days

   There is a blog I love to read every Tuesday.  Every week on Tuesday she posts an "Ordinary Day" post and I love it!  I love to see the ordinary, every day stuff in which she finds beauty and appreciation.  Last week, I thought to myself..."I'm going to do an Ordinary Day post".  I have PLENTY of Ordinary Days.  I made it my goal to focus on my ordinary days with Carter...we have some of the best days together.   Last night, I was going through the pictures that made their way on to my camera this week and I had to laugh.....I didn't pick the best week to focus on "Ordinary Carter Week"......

He sat in the Weinermobile on our Ordinary Trip to Fred Meyer.......

 He touched a Boa Constrictor at our Ordinary Zoo Class....
 Talked to the Big Guy on our Ordinary Christmas shopping trip to the mall.
(Don't Judge!  There wasn't a line....not.one.person.  He sat and talked with Santa for like 10 mintues....they sang "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" together for heavens sake)
 Played a crazy game of musical chairs at an Ordinary Pack Meeting.....

Not such an "Ordinary Week" for Carter and I'm starting to wonder.....

Is life really ordinary at all?

6 comments:

crazy lady said...

Looks like ordinary can be defined by one's viewpoint...and looks like you had some "extra-ordinary" adventures!
Can I just say YIKESS!!! to that boa!!)
And how cool that you got to see the weinermobile!
:0)

Ashley said...

Wow! I want Carters ordinary life! And how lucky are you to spend each and every day with him! love ya!

The Desiree said...

That is fantastic. Who needs ordinary!
That kid is a kick in the pants.

Lost Woman said...

How can life be ordinary when you are ginger wearing yellow galoshes?

Not possible.

(:

michandler said...

I'm certain there are no ordinary days when Carter is involved! Fun times all the time.

Amy Wallace said...

I read a book once called the magic of ordinary days. I spent a long time thinking about the title and how to find the magic in my ordinary days. you did it