I know.
Where are the Christmas Pictures?
I don't feel like it.
Just know our Holidays were Grand!
Moving On.....
This week the heavens opened and the white stuff started falling.
But if you are worried about us getting snowed in......
Don't....this is our backyard today after it rained and rained and rained and rained.
Yeah...winter in Boise.
But you get to play in the mud....
What a nice mommy he has to let him go play outside today.
He cleans up nicely :)
Alec and Emmy are home early today from school and I just heard the door shut behind them which means they are all in the backyard playing in the muck.
Oh, goody!
Guess what else I heard while I was working on this post???
My garage door opening at 1:00 pm.
Aaron?
Apparently, a friend at work twisted his arm super hard and he has to go skiing with him.
Hmmm? What's a girl to do?
I'll tell you what this girl is going to do...
curl up on my couch with my favorite blanket, some hot chocolate,a good book or my knitting and watch some chick flicks.
curl up on my couch with my favorite blanket, some hot chocolate,a good book or my knitting and watch some chick flicks.
I love winter.
(*squeal*)
(*squeal*)







4 comments:
Well ate least you got enough snow to measure- for a little while. We got a little wind, a skiff and lots of hype...I'm with you and the curling up on the couch with a warm drink, and watching chick flicks. I'll be over- if I can only make it through all those huge snow drifts that were reported, but never showed.
:0)
And YES,you aRe a nice mom to let them play in the muck. Some of my kids favorite memories are centered around a mud hole.
I love the idea of curling up with a book. that's what I did today with my last snow day away from school. Our snow has not been rained off yet. May take a day or two!
OH man that mud looks fun!
Sounds like everyone gets a fun day.
Mud, skiing and a good book.
Lovely.
The before and after backyard pics make me smile.
I'm glad someone loves winter, because I sure don't! As always your kids are the cutiest ever.
Post a Comment