November 1, 2013

Halloween in a Hurry ;)

Here are some pics from Halloween!
 
 
We have...
 
 
Alec as a STICK FIGURE
 
 
Miss Olivia as a KITTY.....
(She was loving Halloween...it was so cute and fun!!!)



 
 
Carter as a NINJA.....

 
Emily as a WHIMSICAL WITCH.....
 
 
 
 
 
The witch with her Kitty.....
 
It was a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)


4 comments:

Amy Wallace said...

They all look great. We thought about that stick figure for Chase, so glad you did it. Love Emmy's pouty lips.

Lost Woman said...

I thought maybe Alec was a stick figure.... skeleton. But I guess in that case the head would only have blank eyes?

Miss O is the cutest cat.. pretty much ever!

Your ninja and witch were equally scary and charming.
Hope they scored the candy they were aiming for!

Love seeing it all!

Unknown said...

Major cuteness! None of my kids dressed up this year so I guess that era is over for now for us. So fun when they are little.

crazy lady said...

I can't believe that Miss Olivia has gotten to be such a big kitty! Those are all cute, clever costumes. I think my fav is the stick man...it just cracks me up.
I bet they had a blast!
Thanks for sharing.