So....since the last time I posted.....uuuuuummmm....2 months ago :).....things have happened...some pretty fun things, actually....and Grandma is requesting some pictures.
I'm going to take Aarons' advice he gave me after I excitedly said (nope)
"Well...I guess I better go get some pictures up on the blog".
What was his advice?
"More pictures.. less words"
I know!
I couldn't believe it, either!
Aaron suggesting the use of less words ??? Weird.
I'm going with it....kid by kid :)
Carter
Skiing....1st time.
Emily
Choir
Christmas Choir Concert at school....
Singing at the Capitol.....
My favorite sound of Christmas... the voices of children ringing through a rotunda...love it!
Supporters...
Singing makes Emily sooooo happy...
OR
Maybe it's the two heads peeking out of the balcony?
A flower in the Nutcracker...
Nutcracker at Morrison Center....
Ornament...The Doll Maker
Violin Christmas Concert....
Christmas...
Alec
I just like this picture of him :)
13th birthday....
Chasing Livvy....
The PianoGuys concert....Seconds Before lights go up....
3rd row back from stage.....we could feel the beat drum in our chests...AWESOME
We could see Jon Schmidt's fingers on the piano...or the blurr of his fingers..LOL!
Meet and Greet....
Alec was able to get autographs, shake hands and talk with Jon Schmidt and he told Alec...
"Ah...you've got the ear? Keep doing what you do...it's a gift from God and don't take it lightly"
Thank you, Jon Schmidt!
It was a pretty intense night...LOL!
Olivia.....there's just a few ;)
1st Birthday
Digging in.....
I'll just take a little break...ON TOP OF THE CAKE...lol!
Hmmmm...I've seen this face before?
Was it Emily? YES IT WAS.....
Would never know they were sisters, eh?
More Birthday...
Every page is a surprise when she looks at books...it's pretty adorable!
First car.....
Ready for a walk....
Helping Emmy get ready for school...
Likes to comb Emmy's hair....
Loves to play under the table....she tickles the kids' feet :)
Sleepy baby....
Thought the bows from the Christmas presents should be on her head....
Just this week...found King Titan and plays with him constantly
Alright....lets give you an idea of what's really going on around here!
Kicking Carter in the head while waiting to sit on Santa's lap...
Will not stay out of my spice drawer!!!!
Goofing at the table...responding to her laughing siblings.....
Show Off!
There's that face again.....
Olivia....
Emily....
Heaven help us!


4 comments:
Sweet awesome photos! Great montage of photos. Love the Emily/Olivia nose in the air photos! Genetics are funny for sure. I really LOVE the new photo on your blog in front of the old truck. Did Gordon take that? It's great. The kids are growing up so quick. What a fun, sweet family. Thanks for sharing. Always fun to see what's going on. Pictures say a 1000 words!
You have some amazingly accomplished children. Which translates into a lot of dedication for you guys as well.
Loved the pictures. Surprised to see there were no Carter antics this time!
Oh that was fun! What a busy, fun time you've been having! Jealous of the piano guys outing in particular.
I had to scroll back and forth and check the hair to see who was who on the chin up photos! That is almost eerie! Like twins years apart!
You have such lovely children it's fun to see them grow - hard to believe Miss Olivia is a year already!
More pictures, more words... I'll take them all!
I was pretty impressed by it all... (except I have no idea who the 5 piano guys are)
The new family shots in front of the old truck are great!
Now.. as far as that Emily and Olivia face... I wonder who they might be mirroring?
(:
Thanks for a wonderful update!!
Post a Comment