March 30, 2014

STOP...there are roses to smell!

        In the midsts of my kids finishing up this quarter of school, all the after school stuff and trying to get packed up and organized to take this show on the road for Spring Break,  Miss Olivia helped me remember to STOP.......and smell the roses.
 
 
She is a blessing to me....she reminds me to slow down and helps me enjoy the simple joys of life.
She helps me catch my breath and focus on what matters the most....those moments spent with my children that I have to catch... or they float away.
Thank you, Miss Olivia....for smelling the roses with me!

3 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Oh my gosh. Not even sure WHAT to comment, that face is so hilarious!

She is a character. I'm so glad she is such a wonderful addition to your family.

crazy lady said...

Who knew one could scrunch up a face so much?! What a fun girl! With moves like that I Bet she keeps you happy, and in the moment.

Unknown said...

Sweet!