Come on babe....Why don't we paint the town?
And all that JAZZ.....
And that's where we stop with those lyrics...LOL!
That song just goes through my head when I see Alec up with the Jazz Band and the last couple of weeks we have had our fill of Jazz Band concerts...they are SO FUN to listen to and watch!!!
At the school....
And other performances......He was most excited about this one.
A showcase of all the Jazz Bands from the district
He does such an incredible job playing that piano....gives me goose bumps!
Going to Klondike...
Carter has been after me to go to the zoo...he misses going to Zoo class.
I like going to the zoo in the winter.
He LOVES the Snow Leopard and they became good friends when we were going to Zoo class...for reals!
He came up and gave Carter some love....
These two are two peas in a pod...
Olivia likes to give kisses these days....real smacks on the lips!
Hawaiian Day at School! Carter is actually from New Zealand...doing the warrior dance ;)
Boise School Distirct declared this last Friday a snow day...
???????
Olivia enjoyed the kids being home...they all rushed outside...so nice to have BIG kids around ;)
Wanted you to see this outfit....I love to put her in that skirt!
This is today after church....
She's a moving target for pictures......
Such a sweet little face....
Do you know what that sweet little face did?
Tore the knob off my washer!!!
I don't know how she did it...the little turkey!!
Aaron bought a replacement...it's a beautiful baby blue :)
First pigtails.....
When I go get her from her nap,
she is waiting with her socks off saying, "Piiiiiggy".
She loves to do "This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home..."
Still in love with "King Titan, invinsible robot warrier, I will save the planet"
Carter lost his first tooth...the tooth fairy has still not paid him a visit.
She must be running behind these days...always running behind ;)
So...I'm in the kitchen doing dishes... listening to my "Straight No Chaser" Pandora Station. They are doing a version of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean"....I turn around to wipe off the counter and Carter is dancing around with one snow glove on?
Carter....whatcha do'in? Why do you only have on one glove?
He told me "I just felt like it".....
I told him about Michael Jackson and how he would only wear one glove and then made him pose to remember the moment. Whoa......Hahahaha!
Carter told me the other day:
Carter: Do you know what I discovered?
Me: Not a clue.... What did you discover?
Carter (looking at his CTR ring he received at church): CTR is like an abbreviation for Carter.
You should always "Choose the Carter"....bahahahaha.
No worries Carter-man... I will always choose YOU!
We're excited around here for the Olympics!
We've all got a team and are ready to GO!
Go USA! Or in my case....GO Norway!
Either way...
Go Olympics.....and all that JAZZ!

4 comments:
Oh what talented, fun, funny, lovely kids you have!
It is always so great to see the pictures, learn what you have all been up to, hear Carter's new wisdom. (I also thought a CTR ring had my initial in it and my brothers quickly called it the C The Rat ring!)
Miss Olivia gets more charming each time you post. She rocks those silver shoes.
Wish I could hear Alec play sometime. Jazz piano.. that is no easy thing!
Thanks for sharing!! Love it as always.
Fun pictures of your cute little fam! How awesome that Alec is doing Jazz band. I hope he keeps it up. Looks like lots of fun times at your house. Olivia is getting so grown up--not a baby anymore.
Never a dull momenta at your house!
Alec is getting so tall! He's really starting to look like a young man. Especially in his jazz piano playing outfit.
I love those images of Miss Olivia laying a smooch on Carter. Those two are very sweet.
Carter's one glove dance and pose is fun. Kinda crazy how he was deporting the one glove.
Olivia's hair is so pretty an fun in the little ponytails! That skirt is so cute on her. And such stylish silver slippers. The little princess.
You are one busy, fun mama! Thanks for sharing. It's always fun to see what y'all are up to.
Cute pictures! Your kids are growing too fast!
Post a Comment