Today I had two, not one, TWO ingrown toenails removed. Apparently, I love to visit Dr.'s and just can't enough of their smelly offices. As of today....I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!! ENOUGH NEEDLES! ENOUGH NUMBING OF MY BODY PARTS! ENOUGH REARRANGING OF MY LIFE FOR FOLLOW UPS! I'M DONE !!!!! DONE! DONE! DONE! And one more time....DONE!
For real......compared to giving birth and gallbladder removal, this one wasn't that bad. I took a book and chatted with the Dr. (Yes, Buddy Lowe for those of you who would know) while he performed his magic. He did hit a nerve while he was numbing my big toe, though. THAT HURT! It's kind of funky walking around and not feeling your big toe....I guess we do use it quite a bit to balance while we walk. Other than that, piece of cake OR maybe I'm just getting used to needles and the people who stick them in you.......NAH! Well....off I go to take some pain medication because when I am able to feel my big toes......I'm predicting it won't feel so funky anymore :)
Hope your day started off better than mine!

6 comments:
done. girl, slow down. i'd like to see you again...when you're not having surgery!
Wow, that hurt! Glad Randy took good care of you. I didn't know you suffered from the dreaded ingrown nail! We have lots in common! I may have to talk more about this with you. In the meantime, take it easy and keep up on the pain killers! Heehee!
OUCH! I HATE the dreaded ingrown toenail business. And I haven't even had to have them operated on... Good luck on the recovery. I agree that you should be done, done, done for a Long, Long time! You've done more than your fair share of late.
aaahhh the ingrown toenail.
I'm so sorry you had to have that done!!
I can't help but think of a great old british comedy "Fawlty Towers" that had an episode where the wife checked into the hospital for an "ingrowing toenail".
If you have never seen it, or any "Fawlty Towers" for that matter.. well you should.
Netflix it.
I hope you mend quickly!!
I hope you really are Done! I didn't know you had ingrown toenails. Sounds painful. Hope it heals quickly.
I hope you ARE done. It stinks to have things keep happening like that. Tucker just had a bout with an ingrown toenail but luckily he didn't end up having surgery. He was in quite a bit of pain for a while though.
Post a Comment