September 17, 2008

Observation

Yesterday I canned peaches. While I was peeling the thin skin off of the juicy peach ........ I had an observation.

Carter's head reminds me of a peach; a perfect little round peach with lots of soft fuzz.

They both smell sweet and taste good on the lips, too!

7 comments:

crazy lady said...

I agree about the comparison, but am a little uncomfortable about the knife for peeling in the same sentence... Hope the canning goes well!

jo said...

You're right....my child's head and knife should not be in the same sentence:) I fixed it.

Lost Woman said...

I THOUGHT there was more hair on that babies head!

Ok,I"m going to answer your celiac question from my blog.
It actually gets a little confusing. Aaron (or anyone for that matter) may test negative for celiac, but that does not mean they won't ever have it.

Ok, I just decided to put the whole answer on my blog so everyone who looks can read. more there!

crazy lady said...

Ahhhh...thank you :0) Hope the canning is going well and that huggable, squeezable lil Carter remains adorable, peach fuzzy head or no.
wtcjjfoo (that's the verification word I had to type- sounds like cross between an asian martial art and a sneeze eh?)

wallymom said...

great comparison and since I haven't been on in awhile, I also enjoyed your sewing experience, (you've done more than I have) and I loved Aaron's cake

michandler said...

Roundheaded babies rock! As the mother of my own roundheaded kid (Cooper) I say that just makes em brainier. Cooper's my smiley happy kid--must go with the head.

Anonymous said...

hi funny story about the bag pattern. Looks like you all have been busy b-days, peaches, airplane shows, and carter playing with his ball.