Carter didn't POUT, but he did FREAK OUT! We went to the Micron Children's Party this past week and the kids sat on Santa's lap. I wasn't sure how Carter would react, but I had to at least put him there and see :) He freaked when Santa started talking to him and I snapped this picture seconds before the screaming began. I think it's a cute picture though.....Carter getting told by Santa, "You better not pout."
Poor babies! Sometimes you wonder what they're thinking when we're going through the motions of life. I can only imagine this time it went something like this......"Why do you people want me to sit on this hairy man's lap who is wearing strange red clothes and and tell him what I want him to leave me in the night while I'm sleeping?"
No wonder there was freaking out ?

4 comments:
Those ARE pretty precious pictures! You do have to wonder what is going through their little noggins eh? Fun times.
Wow, where did they get that Santa??? He has rosy cheeks and everything...AAAHhhhAAHhhAAHhh
(I think I just freaked out with Carter.)
Great memories. I think babies are wondering why we torture them so much. Sometimes I wonder that too. I personally kind-of like the pictures where they are crying on Santa's lap.
Precious and beautiful children. Erica just told me she has your link on your blog. Now I can keep up with the Vaden's year round.
Post a Comment