Hello! Yes, we are still alive (contrary to our resent absence from "THE BLOG") :) We did not get eaten up by the dinosaurs...hee hee! I even got up from my computer and got some stuff done (refrence to prior post) HA!
These are some clips from a show we attended a couple weeks ago. Aaron, myself, Alec and Emily went. We left Carter at home with a babysitter...didn't think he would like to see life size dinosaurs coming at him :) BUT THE REST OF US DID! We could see the puppeteers from where we were seated. It was interesting to watch them move this little, almost skeletal, metal replica of the HUMONGOUS dinosaur they were controlling out on the floor. These clips really don't give it justice. They were very life-like and the set and show itself was pretty. A good experience for everyone :)
P.S. I will put some pictures up of the *STARS* (i.e. Alec, Emmy, and Carter) of the blog soon...PROMISE :) But they are all home today and so I must play :)

7 comments:
Dino show sounds fun. Hope you had just as much fun in your day of play? Are you a rock legend yet?
That show looks crazy! Did the kids like it?
Also can't believe you were allowed to film .
We weren't allowed to film...OOPS! We jumped on the bandwagon this time....we also committed another "crime" which I will not tell...maybe in person when I can whisper it into your ear ;) The kids LOVED it! It went to SLC not long after and they asked to drive down to Utah to see it again.
Am I a rock legend yet? OF COURSE!!!
WoW! Those dinosaurs are amazing. I bet it was fantastic. I love stuff like that. Looks like you're off to a good start this year.
HEY! I just tried to send you an ecard cause IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! but I don't have and email address. Sooooo, consider yourself greeted, feted and spanked. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment