May 29, 2009

Welcome to the Movies......


Carter has learned to somersault.

His best ones happened before Aaron grabbed the camera, of course!


Emily's dance recital. She is the on on the left...Great Job, Emmy :)


Carter thinks he's funny.....



Alec's piano recital. He played two songs...though they tended to run together:

Allegro and In the Jungle

2 comments:

wallymom said...

THanks for the video. It's so fun to see your kids. They are terrific.

crazy lady said...

What a talented set of "little monkeys"! At first I thought maybe Miss Emily had sprouted another set of legs as I couldn't see the girl behind her and suddenly there were three legs in action. A dance recital at that age is priceless. The piano playing takes me back. Good times :0) And I love the standing on head, rolling over dumping water down his front, ever so pleased with himself boy! Thanks for sharing!