AND that's okay because.....well.....my life is also ALL about these three little monkeys and why should I deny blogger world an update on the cutest monkeys in the world...no matter my reasons. SO, for your viewing pleasure............. 



Carter
Aaron
Straight from the mouth of Aaron, "I get in my car, drive up the hill to Micron, work all day, get back in my car and drive back down the hill to my house." WOW... the man has a way with words! Here's my version....When Aaron isn't working, he is spending time with our children, planting and maintaining a garden, helping keep the clutter down around the house, playing games on the computer and Wii, reading, yard work, going to YM, and fixing everything that breaks along the way! His most exciting news is probably that he added a member to his fleet of bikes....it is a road bike. He's trying out road biking....scares me to death. He's still going on a few mountain bike rides a week over his lunchtime....which is his source of sanity :)
Amy Jo
Alright...I've decided it isn't ALL about them. Now you have to read about ME! What have I been doing lately? All of the above. I was the not so smART mom.... I mean Art mom for Alec's class this year. Not because I'm an artist in any way, shape, or form... but because I signed my name on the paper and I don't mind coming and being with the kids.... I quite enjoyed it! We did an "Ode to Jackson Pollock" replica painting for the auction that brought in $45 for next year's art parent program. I gave a talk in sacrament meeting on Mother's Day......that blew my mind for a week! I finished up my recertification credits and now only have 1 more to go...YAHOO! I volunteered another field trip...to the ZOO. I FINALLY finished decorating my living room after having lived in our house for 3 years (Are you ever, really, DONE? HMMMMM?). I've been battling a bladder infection since January...I went in for a CT last week and, fortunately, the results were normal...everything looks good. However, we still don't know why I keep getting bladder infections....DRAT! I've been going through a "try some new recipes" phase...I've done some amazing things with beans. I had a cavity filled and my nose was completely numb for 5 hours! Carter broke my very cute and stylish glasses. My clematis are in bloom....beautiful! I went with Alec and Emmy to see the latest Night at the Musuem. I've been ignoring the laundry. I had sharing time in May and absolutely LOVE being in primary. I've washed and prepared over 44 lbs. of strawberries in one form or another over the last 6 weeks....what a super year for strawberries!!! I've been taking walks down to the river every day...amazing! And to top it all off...I have a new hat :)

My clematisOh yeah..... and I just finished a new post on my BLOG! SHMOG!

2 comments:
I want to see a picture of your living room. I have also done the art mom thing a few times, this year for Chase. I also feel so dumb because I really don't know any techniques.
I'm Soooo impressed! You have been over the top busy! I'm thrilled to see all your updates. (I'm a bit of a twit and only read the top one yesterday assuming that was it - sheesh!). Art guru, strawberry queen, cook, chauffeur, and all with a pesky bladder infection. My hat is off to you BIG time.
Post a Comment