November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Pilgrim Girl



4 comments:

crazy lady said...

That's pretty darn cute! Amazing what a few pieces of paper put together can conjure.
Happy T-day to you and yours!

Lost Woman said...

I'm loving that springy legged turkey!

Did the kids each make their own?

You know your kid has charm when she can look cute with a square white box on her head.

Happy Turkey eatin!

michandler said...

Very cute! They could never do anything like that up here because it wouldn't be "politically correct". Why you might ask--well thanksgiving is a sad time for ALL native americans of course. Columbus started native genocide of course! Not that I have ever seen it because kids of all nationalities seem to celebrate it--even native americans. Some nutty person at our District decided that a few years ago. Glad to see it celebrated elsewhere still for what it is--a day of thanksgiving for current blessings!

wallymom said...

Awesome to have a Thanksgiving program. I also love the turkey.