November 30, 2009
All tied up!!!
We finally got around to making the material that's been sitting in my room for over a year now into a quilt! Emily picked out the material she wanted and helped me put it all together. She liked clipping the yarn after I tied it. It was fun to share a project together...Emily now wansts to make quilts for everyone!!!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Turned out super cute. It is fun to do a project with your kiddos. Tell Emily she can make me a quilt anytime.
Looks like it fits her and her room perfectly!
P.S. I love your seasonal blog background. I have never figured out how to do all that stuff.
That quilt looks perfect for your little Miss. She knows how to pick her material. What a fun, productive activity for mom and daughter to share.
Wow! This takes me back to my childhood when my mom had a quilt up continually and we were all expected to tie a couple of rows each day!!! I loved it but I've never actually made a quilt by myself from start to finish! You are the mom!!
Post a Comment