For Carter's 2nd birthday, he fittingly had two celebrations. The first being at home on his actual birthday. He loves Elmo and so we had an Elmo Party. He loved opening his "prizes" and joined in singing Happy Birthday to himself. He even blew out the candle like a pro :) Can I just freeze him at age 2.... PLEASE, pretty PLEASE!
***
We were headed to the cabin for the long President's Day weekend, so we decided to have another party! Carter loves this book. We read it several times a day. It sparked his love with drinking cocoa and taught him to say "Wahoo!" as he goes down the hill on a sled.I put the two together and we had Carter's "Snowman Birthday".
Happy Birthday, Carter....we love you!!!






















5 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter! What a little cutie. Looks like a fun day for him. The pictures are adorable. I especially like the first big one where he's sitting with his legs crossed with that cute expression. He's definitely a keeper!
He is such a little man with his sharp haircut and big blue eyes. Looks like a perfect 2nd Birthday celebration. Prizes, cake and sledding.
I think many a mother has wished she could keep her toddlers forever... then again their are others who can't wait for them to grow.
So nice you have a keeper.
I wish you luck with the freezing. I've asked several times, but it hasn't worked yet. Looks like you had lots of fun celebrating Carter. What a cutie.
Hey! I'm thinking the celebrating the number of times for the number of years you are is a FANTASTIC idea! I'd be celebrating about a third of the year now!
Looks like he had a suitably smashing birthday for such a dapper two year old. The sledding looks fun. Cold, but fun.
Thanks for sharing!
What a lucky boy! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment