February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day in the Voods

     We spent Valentine's Day this year at the cabin.  Everyone made a valentine for everyone!  I made valentine sacks and we filled them up with Valentines.  I haven't had a Valentine sack full of Valentines since Elementary School. It was almost as fun as Christmas....almost ;P

 

Mom gave these to the girls to wear.
Very stylish in the snow....


We played and played and played........
Emily drove her sled up that tree!!!
Becky, where did you get that gorgeous hat?  I bet your awesome older sister brought it for the weekend and you had to wear it....love it!
After playing so hard, we're ready to get snuggled up and go to sleep.....yeah, right!
We played cards by the fire, read books, watched movies, knitted,
napped and sometimes.....
just stared out the windows.
AAAAAHHH...I love Valentine's Day in the Voods.

5 comments:

My Angels said...

That looks sooo fun!! It makes me want to get my hot chocolate out right now! Love the hats!

The Desiree said...

Lucky!! Wish I had a cabin. Where is it anyway?

I love those hats! Did your mom make them or buy them. If she made them, I need one!

The Ball Babies said...

Oh, you girls are so stylish! Those headbands haven't hit Boise yet! Your mom is the coolest! Where is this beautiful cabin? Looks like a ton of fun!

LOVE all of your cute pictures!

michandler said...

What a fun trip for everyone. Sound like it was both fun and relaxing. What a great place for family get togethers!

wallymom said...

So much fun. I want one of those headbands. They are so stinkin cute.