For Aaron's Birthday this year, he wanted to go mountain biking at Park City....no real surprise there, LOL! I told him I knew some people who might let us stay at their cabin and make a weekend of it ;) So...that is where we headed for Aaron's birthday..Park City, UT!
On our way, we decided to stop and see the Malad Gorge. It is one of those things we always say "We'll have to stop there and let the kids see that someday". Well....today was the day :)
Not much water coming down this time of year.
You can see the bridge you cross over in the distance. It is a looooong way down!
On our way back and every time we've crossed it since.....the kids want to know when we go over it so they can cross their fingers we make it! It takes about 3 seconds to go over it and they've been doing it all their lives up to this point.....funny!
This lady was waiting for us when we arrived....At first, she was inside that web with her eggs...then she got serious and got out....EEEEEK!
Carter picked out a Lightening McQueen Pinata for his Dad. We had a fiesta....homemade bean burritos with all the fixins....it was delicious!
We just messed around that night because Aaron was so tired from biking!!!!
So....Where's the picture of the Birthday Boy? Apparently I never took one. But in my defense.....I was ill all day because of 1) I either had food poisoning or 2) lack of having a gallbladder. It was all I could do to get the dinner and brownies ready. I'm 110% sure Aaron doesn't mind the fact there isn't a picture of him looking sporty on his bike on his birthday.
Happy Birthday, Aaron. We love you!!!








1 comment:
I like to watch for the "view" on the way past too. It's a little easier when I'm riding than when I'm driving though (safer too).
Looks like the pinata was thoroughly enjoyed.
Happy b-day Aaron!
Post a Comment