![]() |
| Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox |
October 10, 2010
Fall Break
We had this surprise up our sleeves for a while and I was so excited to spring it on my kids!!! They really had no idea and were SO SURPRISED! I love a good surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
WOW. I've been wondering about you. You have been busy with a capital B. What a fun trip and surprise. Disney is excellent at Halloween.
Man.! I have to say it looks like Halloween is THE time to go to Disneyland. Looks like you had a blast. You did a fantastic job getting it recorded. You have been busy with a captial B.
Thanks for sharing that...
Tyson and Angle took Lincoln there this last week.
How cool!
I was so confused by the pumpkin header... and now I know.
The kids must have been in Disney heaven, AND it looks like it wasn't super overcrowded?
YOu have some great shots there. Love that they all went around in the skeleton shirts for a day.
Thanks for posting...
Sorry to hear about the hernia...hope it heals soooooon and Mr Aaron is back on the bike.
Super fun! My kids wish they had cool parents that had fun surprises too! The pictures are fun, I like Aaron in dumbo, way cute!
Not sure how I missed so many of your posts. I check all the time and my blog is supposed to let me know when someone has a new post! How fun is that to surprise your kids! I love it. You do alot of fun things with your kids and that is awesome!
Post a Comment