October 4, 2010

Welcome to the World!

My sister, Ashley, had her baby and I couldn't get down to Utah fast enough to see him..lol!
Look at this beautiful baby!
 Trey Orchard

 Emily would have held him all day long.  He was such a good little guy while we were visiting him :)
He likes me A LOT (heehee)!  I like him a lot!!! 

There isn't anything in this world like holding a brand new baby.
Welcome to the world, Trey!  We love you!

1 comment:

crazy lady said...

Ahhh... he is precious!
There IS nothing like holding a new baby! I got to hold Drew's new girl for several hours while they packed to move to CA. Nothing like it.
Now I can't wait for two more in the upcoming weeks. Chuck's daughter Brianne is having a girl any day now - and Jenette is due the end of the month (ish).
(I DO think that baby loves you! What's not to love?)