This is our Halloween!
Alec carved his own this year...from start to finish
Alec's skeleton and Emily's Kitty
Ariel, Phantom and
Carter the Friendly Ghost (complete with sound effects...ooooooooo)
Carter the Friendly Ghost (complete with sound effects...ooooooooo)
Grandpa and Grandma escaped with one of the spooks!!!
Good Luck :)
This is.......THE END!
This is.......THE END!













6 comments:
HOw on earth do you arrive at a tongue that black?
Fun, fun Halloween pictures!
When mom squirts what is left of the black frosting into your mouth...Oh,yeah!
I was aware of the carving pumpkin tradition - but not the painting of the tongue deal. It looks like plenty of loot was accumulated and the costumes were very appropriate.
The pumpkins turned out really nicely.
The owl crusing through the neighborhood sounds especially nifty.
How fun!
I knew there had to be some story.
Now of course I want to know how long the black lasted. You know could you dye your mouth black for the night if so desired. Cause it's cool.
Fun pics by the way.
I love that black tongue. That might be my favorite picture. You guys had one of the best Octobers ever. Good for you!
Post a Comment