For real?
Indeed it was. The Boise School District had declared it a snow day and cancelled school. It had put down a pretty good amount of snow overnight and the morning commute was going to be a mess....so....we stayed home and enjoyed our snow day!
We headed to our little park to do some sledding.........
Carter liked going down the slide on his tummy because .......
he could just keep going at the end!
It's hard work playing in all that snow......
The geese flew over us a 100 times....honking in a panic....I love that sound!!!
The required snowman..... must make one when you have a snow day!
What a fun day....good memories....kids always remember those SNOW DAYS!












6 comments:
Snow days are the best (even though they have to be made up later on). We had two snow days last week so only one day of school. Course we didn't get as much snow as you did there. Looks like you had a blast though. Fun times!
Snow days don't happen much at my school, but boy I remember the days when they were the next best thing to a holiday.
That picture of Carter on the bench is hilarious!
You make all the snow look more fun than cold.
Yeah for snow days! looks like fun!
I always wanted a snow day :(
FUN FUN FUN. We are always hoping for a snow day, but so far no such luck. You all played hard. Love it.
Look at what a good mom you are. I never play outside with my kids, I hate getting cold. Your kids are very lucky!
Post a Comment