April 8, 2011

Quarterly Reporting

Partying...


Finished up our swimming...

Knitting and Reading...

 (My first cables!!!)

Skiing...




Potty Training...
My birthday surprising...



Laughing...

Cousins visiting...




 Copying...


In the snow playing...

To our favorite Bald Eagle days going...

(There are owls and all kinds of other birds there, too )


Winterfest attending...
(Our "mug shot"...I know...we're so clever...heehee)

Spring Breaking...

(First stop, spending some time in Ogden with Becky)


Then down home to spend the rest of the week....

Art exhibit exploring...

Racing....




This baby loving...

April Fooling...



This last week, we started Peregrine Falcon watching...
http://www.youtube.com/embed/44yp5WXy2w0
http://www.peregrinefund.org/falconcam/?tr=y&auid=7996474


To Winter Good-bying!
Looking forward to the sun shining!!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

yay a post! I have waited for so long! Looks like a great quater of the year! Miss you guys! loved having you for spring break!

michandler said...

Awesome post! So fun to catch up with your family. Looks like you have been having some good times!!!

Lost Woman said...

Now THAT was a good catch up!
Love seeing what you have been up too and how much fun you and the growing kids are having.

There are some great classic shots in there, but I'm gonna have to side with that potty training shot as the real blackmail gem of the bunch.

Thanks for the cliff notes version of your fun times.

crazy lady said...

You have been having Waaaay too much fun! So many great times captured in photos. Thanks for sharing. I don't think I can pick a favorite shot. Hard to believe that you have a 10 year old!?! and a 3 year old baby!
NO WAY! You have some really fun, creative adventures!
Thanks for sharing :0)

The Desiree said...

Holy great post batman. I love all the pictures. What a beautiful family you have!

Amy Wallace said...

Wow. I love this. It's so good to get a snapshot of your life. Comments:Emmy went skiing yay. I love your knitting, especially the vest, potty training-ugh, and that cabin looks divine-how fun.

The Ball Babies said...

OK, you've inspired me to get my rear in gear and get some of the highlights (but mostly lowlights) of my family back up and running! Way to go, Amy! Glad you're back...