L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Ingleside)
I love the Anne of Green Gable series....the books and the movies. I could tell you about 10 different parts of the movie where I get teary eyed...lol!
I definately felt that "pang" at the end of summer this year. It was a happy summer and I wasn't ready to see it end. The end of summer always makes me reflect on my children and how they are growing so fast.
We had a few more things we wanted to squeeze in before they answered to the school bell!
The butterflies came to the zoo this year and we wanted to go before they left....
They landed on Emily and I.......
After the butterflies, we strolled through the rest of the zoo.
The giraffe gave us a good look on this day!
Silly Kids!!!!
We wandered over to the rose gardens......
The paths in between the roses look like perfect roads to Carter and he likes to pretend he's a car!
Paid Abe a visit.....try not to squint for the picture, okay...heehee
REALLY needed that last shaved ice for the summer.....
The kids have wanted to get Aaron down to the Discovery Center for a while now...Aaron hasn't been as lucky to go on field trips there like I have :) We finally got him there and we had a great time!
Building a Robot.....
Laying on a bed of nails.....
Grocery Shopping......
Body Mechanics.....
Emily liked seeing herself on the screen.....maybe a little too much :)
Good-bye Summer.....see you next year ;)





















1 comment:
I agree summer isn't ever long enough! YOU had a great summer though and after summer comes the wonderfull season of FALL! Good luck in school though guys! love yah!
Post a Comment