January 31, 2012

Ordinary Days...I'm up for the Challenge!

   My favorite blog posts to read are those that capture the simple, every day things that happen in life.  I love when people find beauty in simple things.  A while ago, I posted about a blog I like to follow that features an "Ordinary Day" post every week.  I just love how she captures her life and shows appreciation for simple things.  I attempted to do an "Ordinary Week" post with Carter but ended up not having a very ordinary week....lol! 
   A friend and I were talking about blogs and I mentioned that if my blog were to live through the ages, my posterity will think we lived from holiday to holiday!  I told her I need to start capturing more of the everyday things because those are the things I want to remember.  We decided that we would love to see what each other did every day for a week....a peek inside the ordinary day stuff.  So....we challenged each other to do a week of just "Ordinary Day Posts"...documenting those things that happen inbetween the holidays.  So....welcome to my life for a week...eeek!
Enjoy the little things,
for one day you may look back
and realize they were the big things.
 Robert Brault
 


My mom crocheted these snowflakes and gave them to me for Christmas.
This is what they look like strung across my mirror....I enjoy them every day!

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

I.cannot.wait! Yay for a peek into your everyday! :)