I know. I can hear your voice in my head...."What? Amy has actually posted?"
Well....It's true and here it is:
Last night, I took some pictures of Miss Olivia in the tub that turned out pretty cute.
I thought, "I really should not be so selfish...keeping all this cuteness to myself ;)".
So, I will share the cuteness with all YOU......
I know.
Just when I thought they couldn't get any more cute.....
Let the commenting begin ;)
BUT...before ya'll get too carried away...I must get this story down!
Carter has started to read.
There is a ginormous section of beginning readers at the library!
We have been going fairly often to keep him in books (I don't like buying readers!)
Well today when we went, the Librarian in the Childrens section asked Carter if he needed help finding anything.
He replied, "I need a size 1".
It was all the Librarian (and ME!) could do not to laugh.
AND...the whole time he was looking through the books
he would say to me, "This is a size 1."
I know.
Seriously.
Carter makes me laugh every day...he brings me pure joy!
Alright....comment away!!!!!!

4 comments:
Let the cuteness comments begin indeed!!! She is beyond cute, with those beautiful eyes and sweet cheeks. I can see resemblance to Carter in that photo, yet she is distinct.
Size one books! What a character that boy. And changing in his looks too. Stretching out from a size one boy to a size two-three...
Oh Yeah!
Love seeing the cuties, and you have yourself a bunch!
A size one and a size zero.
Love the book story.
Thanks for sharing the charm!
I couldn't figure out what he met by size one. Good thing you provided the picture so I knew what he meant. Too funny & cute. I bet the librarian told that story at home that night. Thanks for putting the picture of Olivia--very sweet!
Oh my she is such a little muffin! Soon cute. I love the size 1. I'm a size one too.
Post a Comment