July 12, 2013

Marvelous Time in Mackay

We headed to Mackay the first of June and had a fantastic time.
Gordon took us out fishing....the kids had a blast. 
Peggy offered to stay home with Olivia and I took her up on it...lol! 
I was able to go and watch...and get pictures :)
 
It was such a beautiful day!
 
We started at the fish hatchery's kids pond. 
 
 
First catch of his life.........
 Grandpa's friend gave us a tour of the hatchery.....
 
Then we headed out to a more "secluded" spot......




 They caught a lot of fish....
 
The kids love the four wheeler rides!!! 
Aaron, Olivia and I took the razar and it was so nice....
I haven't been on a ride up in the hills for a long time....
 Grandpas a good babysitter....
 Time with Grandma....
 
My kids enjoyed it so much they didn't want to leave...asking if we could
stay for just a few more days.....lol!
 
Too bad we just can't play all summer long :(
 
Thank you for the wonderful time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mackay is a fun place to visit for a kid for sure!

Lost Woman said...

It was so nice to see you all, even for a short bit!

Mackay is indeed a fun time for the kids. Hope I can share in the fish next time.

Yum!

(:

crazy lady said...

Looks like you have some natural fisher(wo)men on your hands. It WAS a beautiful day. I'm glad I got to see you all, albeit briefly.

Your family is so lovely!