July 10, 2013

Miss Olivia

                             Miss Olivia,
                                        Here are some of my favorite pictures and thoughts of you
                                   during your first 6 months of life.
 
 
You were such a beautiful baby. 
One night, I stayed awake all night holding you.  I couldn't stop looking at you because you looked so sweet and beautiful....couldn't believe you were all mine.
 
You didn't like to have your hands cuddled up in your blankets.
You liked them free and up by your face.
 

 
You've always liked your baths. 
You have never, not once, got mad or upset when it was bath time.
 

 
You went sledding with us over Christmas Break.  It was your first outing.
You and I stayed in the van....you slept...I read...it was lovely.

You have a really big yawn!
Everything about you is looooong....your arms, your fingers
your toes, your legs, your tongue....your eyelashes :)



 
You have a really calm disposition.
 
You could and did sleep through anything!


Daddy got your first smiles.
You really like your daddy.
 
Everyone loves you and likes to hold you and talk to you and play with you.
You are NEVER alone.

 
You smile all the time!
 

The furnace would put you to sleep during the night...it saved my life!
 You didn't like the stroller or taking walks the first couple times I took you out.
 
 
You love those two fingers.
 

 
How you fall asleep.....
 
You did this a lot.....

When you smile, your whole face just lights up!
 You're a talker...you have never had any problem letting us know what is on your mind.
It is pretty funny sometimes.
 You can sleep anywhere...you're a trooper!
I loved putting you in those sparkling shoes with your fufu dress.
 
How I found you when the kids said they wanted to take you outside......



You like to sit and play with your toys.....

 
You are a sweet..sweet...baby girl!  You have made our family complete.
You have a strong spirit and I just know you have a wonderful life ahead of you!
 
                                                    All my love,
                                                           Mom


3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's a keeper all right!

Lost Woman said...

I love seeing all those great images of Miss O!
Sweet record of a sweeter baby.

Also.... your new header shot with the patriotic kids is super cute!! fun.

crazy lady said...

Oh man! You made me cry - AGAIN!
That is one sweet little girl and those images show her cute little personality so well.

A lovely tribute from mother to daughter.

Lots of good times ahead :0)