April 23, 2014

Easter

Here are some pictures from Easter Weekend....
 
We went to the annual neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.  I love it!  I can walk there in 5 minutes and don't have to deal with all the crazies crowds the city egg hunts bring in.  I have actually filled the eggs for many of the Egg Hunts in the past...I think I've got 4 or 5 under my belt...I love it!
 
This year, Alec filled the eggs and hid them over in the park as part of his service hours for Scouts.  He filled over 1200 eggs!  He had fun doing it, too. 
 
This was Olivia's first year hunting eggs.  You'd think she'd done a few :)  She just casually started picking up eggs and putting them in her basket...no big deal.  Having watched Alec filling them up all week was not wasted on her!  Once she got a few, she started right in.....
 
 
 
 
  

 



     Emily has wanted matching dresses for her and Olivia since....forever.  It can be tricky finding them because there are 10 years between them :/  So, when I found these dresses I knew I had to grab them for Easter.  They looked so pretty and Emily's dream came true ;)  I didn't have time to take pictures before church, so we needed to do it after. As you can see, the photo shoot revolves around one certain little girl....What are we going to do !?!  She pretty much runs the show...for now ;)
 





 

Happy Easter!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet Easter pictures. How fun for Emily & Olivia. Matching Easter dresses should always be a tradition! Thanks for sharing.

Lost Woman said...

1200 eggs? Wow!
That is some dedication. I'm so impressed.
That strawberry hat is hilarious... and the matching dresses are so sweet. I'll bet Miss Emily was on cloud nine.
All the kids look pretty sharp. Love seeing them.

Thank you!!