May 19, 2008

Carter

Carter is getting so big!

I love his chubby legs...he is just a little round ball I squeeze and kiss all day!


He is starting to grab at everything. We caught him twice on his tummy yesterday, which means he rolled over. He's easy to make smile and laugh....just a fun baby!
He enjoys playing in his car!


I started putting him in the big tub. He kicks and splashes...just goes crazy!



When 8 o'clock rolls around, he's ready for bed. He then sleeps 6-8 hrs. Which still puts US getting up in the night. I can't get him to stretch out until 10 pm. It's like he senses the other two going to bed and thinks that's what he needs to do! I've done the cereal thing.... he won't take a binkie.......tried comforting him back to sleep without food.....NOTHING. I suppose it could be worse...he could be a night owl, but I really wish he would not want to go down so early!
Such a cutie!

7 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Hey so glad you are in the blog loop.
It really has been a great way for me to feel connected to family even though I'm far away.

Carter is such a cutie and so big already. Hope his siblings are liking him.
Excited to link you up.
cheers,
fat celiac

Kristine said...

What a cute baby boy! I see a lot of Prescott in him--do you?

jo said...

In all honesty....he looks a lot like me when I was a baby. I need to get this one picture from my mom and do a side by side...can't hide from those genes!

Erica said...

wow oh wow. he's super cute!

michandler said...

Can't believe how big he has gotten! It is so amazing how they grow so quickly. Next thing you know he will be driving! Glad to be able to keep up with your family now! Love the pictures and details of Emily too.

wallymom said...

I would spent all day kissing and pinching him to.

crazy lady said...

Well, I'm a little slow on realizing that you were now on "blog"line.. I'm excited to be able to follow along and see pictures of those 3 cuties. Carter is just made for smooching alright. His cheeks are made for it! He's a doll. As are the other two of course.