Mom found her perch for the next few weeks!
Carter loved all the attention!
Alec and Emmy wanted to take them geocaching. We looked for five and found two. I must announce...... I found one of them! It was one down by the river. We saw an elk (believed to be the same elk that keeps popping up) and Iris thought that was pretty neat. I think this elk thinks it's a cow! It kept following these two cows around in the field. Hey, who can blame him for wanting to be adopted into the herd; there's always food and water available! Jess caught the geocaching bug and kept wanting to look for "just one more". It was fun.
The next day, we hung out with Jess and Iris. We went out to lunch and stopped by Powell's (the infamous candy store). Then, they hit the road. Now... I'm trying to get prepared for my surgery: temporally and mentally! I have a list of things to do and will probably not get to them all! Maybe I'm just trying to keep busy so I don't have to think too much about it!

2 comments:
what a fun day!
Sounds fun. We like geocaching but haven't gone since last summer. How did the surgery go?
Post a Comment