November 2, 2008

I'm It!

I've been tagged! At first I couldn't think of any quirks I have....but then I paid closer attention to myself for a few days and ...well....I guess I have some quirks, too :)


6 quirks I have....

1. I cannot leave bubbles in sinks. After washing my hands or doing the dishes, I must use cold water and get rid of all the bubbles!!! I even did this after Aaron had done dishes and left a bunch of bubbles in the sink....I turned on the cold water and used the sprayer to chase them down the drain!

2. I always eat my apples the same way. Around the whole apple and then the edges that are left.

3. I put markers (and other things) back in their box in rainbow order. This started in the second grade when I learned the order of the rainbow.

4. I sneeze once or twice when I first get out into the bright sunlight??? I've heard there is a medical reason for this, but no one knows what it is...maybe someday I'll know? I've passed this "quirk" onto all three of my children.....they sneeze when they first get out in the bright sunshine, too!

5. Perforated edges call my name! I love to tear perforated edges. It's like a challenge to get down the whole page without a tear. I absolutely LOVE when a coloring book has them because then my pages come out so very nicely :)

6. I have to put my stamp upside down when I send a letter to friends and family. My grandma told me it means you love them and since some of them know this too, I don't want them to think I sent their letter without love!

There you have it. 6 quirks about me!


I tag Celiac, Ashley O, and Amy W.

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

Thanks for tagging me, Amy Jo...

Hmmph.