In no particular order........
My 8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Medium ( I love a good mystery. When her husband wakes up all startled and asks "Allison, are you okay?" I chuckle. C'mon...you know she's dreaming about dead people again!!!)
2. Dancing with the Stars ( I love to watch them dance...watching Emily and Carter dance along with them is also VERY entertaining)
3. American Idol (I love a singing contest! I don't start watching until they get down to maybe the last 10, though)
4. Rachel Ray (She's a little too perky for me, however, I love her easy recipes)
5. Martha Stewart (YES! I like to watch Martha even though I spend half the time telling her to "GET REAL!")
6. Everybody Loves Raymond ( It reminds me so much of REAL life that I find it funny)
7. Frasier (I've always loved Frasier...now I love the reruns.....too funny)
8. The Cosby Show (This will always be my favorite! Probably because, once again, it finds humor in the everyday things) HMMM...I see a pattern in my choice of sitcoms!
8 Things I did yesterday....
1. Didn't sleep in :(
2. Cleaned up some of my house
3. Took Alec to and from a birthday party on the other side of town
4. Went grocery shopping
5. Did Primary Stuff....we have an activity next week
6. Made pizza for dinner
7. Had movie night with my kids (Aaron went to the priesthood session of conference)
8. Worked on my assignments for recert. class /Went on a little walk
8 Things I'm looking forward to....
1. Summer...no schedules...except naps :)
2. Becky's wedding
3. Going on a vacation...somewhere?
4. Seeing and hanging out with family this summer
5. Seeing friends this summer
6. Nice weather on Tuesday
7. Being able to pick up a book without it signaling my children to talk to me
8. Fresh Fruit and Vegetables from the gardens in a few months....YUUUUMMMM!
8 Favoirte Restaurants
1. Zeppole ( Started as a local bread store....now they have a deli that is divine!)
2. Casa Mexico (I love the food and the Friday lunch date with Aaron)
3. Cheesecake Factory (Only for the cheesecake)
4. Flatbread (Yummy pizza...I have it from some wanna be Italians and pizza snobs--you know who you are! that they have the most authentic Italian Pizza's. You can order chocolate chip cookies and milk, too )
5. Kesler's (Great Lunch Deli....it's gone out of business, though...BOO HOO!)
6. Panda Express (What I grab if we're at the mall..not big on oriental food but this is Americanized enough....)
7. Burger King (they have a very large kid play area)
8. I haven't actually ate here but want to try it....Donnie Mac's....supposedly you sit inside cars and it has the longest list of ice cream toppings around....some day :)
8 Things on my wish list
1. We were financially independent and did not have to rely on the stupid, greedy, and selfish decisions of others
2. I lived in a more rural setting
3. Health for my entire family
4. To travel all over some day...see some stuff
5. My children will find happiness/contentment in life...thus adding to my happiness/contentment in life
6. I had a crystal ball
7. For a REAL black puppy (Emily asked if she could wish for something)
8. I wish for another 100 wishes :)
8 people I tag
I don't think I have another 8 people to tag who haven't already been tagged...
1. Kris
2. Ashley
3. Kristine
4. Kim.....if you happen to see this :)
5. Jamie...this will give you something to blog about...you don't have to upload pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was fun! Thanks for sharing!
Oh, I want that magic ball too. That was a good one.
I enjoy some of the same tv shows you do too.
Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. It was fun to read. I always like finding little interesting things out about people. That was fun.
Post a Comment