Trying to get a good picture of three wriggly children who are
sitting on a log at the edge of a river!
Well......Grandp did it! Gordon took my kids down to the river and had a photo shoot. I love this shot and just wanted to give a shout out to him....thank you, thank you, thank you. I love that you love to take pictures :) Aren't we lucky to have him for a grandpa?
Thank You, Grandpa....
for letting me drive the four wheeler and the movie. (Alec)
for getting me out of the river when I fell in and four wheeler rides (Emmy)
Ba Ba Ga Ga Goo Boo. (Carter)

5 comments:
That shot of Carter is so fun.
I'm assuming Emily fell in the river after this shot.
bRRRRRR!
what more can you say than CUTE CUTE CUTE! I am the luckiest aunt in the world. I have the cutest niece and nephews!
What a great shot! Gordon does an amazing job, because as you said, it is NOT easy to get good group kid pics.
All three of the personalities shine there.
I'm with you. I'm glad
Grandpa likes to take pictures. I didn't get the ones he took of us from him yet. Yours is great.
Great picture of the kids. Grandpa does a great job!
Post a Comment