I've been blogging heavy on the side of Emily lately, so I thought I'd do a quick post with pictures I've snapped of my boys the last little while.

Ready to eat their Thanksgiving Feast....in matching shirts:)

Nice faces!!!!

Alec's method of containing Carter when he comes in his room....
Carter thinks it's a fun game

Carter has found a napping friend....AAHHHHH

Having to do exactly what everybody else does....
even putting curlers in his hair along with sister!!!

Boy, OH BOYS!!!
3 comments:
My favorite is the laundry containment. That's the true spirit of brothers right there.
It's great Carter thinks the hamper is a game. Won't be long before he catches on and I have a sneaky suspicion that in hand to hand boy combat Carter will soon have the upper hand in spite of the age difference.
(:
He's so sweet though... probably wouldn't use it.
That's good times right there all right. The curler in the hair is potential blackmail material in the future...
Post a Comment