My slow internet had some trouble loading this one... but eventually it got going. That is packed weekend you all had! Looks so fun. I would SOO love to see a sturgeon. Now I know where to go when I get the urge.
What a fun fourth of July weekend! Good thing the weather wasn't too hot on that Kelton Ramp! And by the way, what does crusted wheat look like? I'd like to try some! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
My slow internet had some trouble loading this one... but eventually it got going. That is packed weekend you all had! Looks so fun.
I would SOO love to see a sturgeon. Now I know where to go when I get the urge.
What a fun fourth of July weekend! Good thing the weather wasn't too hot on that Kelton Ramp! And by the way, what does crusted wheat look like? I'd like to try some! :)
Post a Comment