This year, Easter was pretty low key and
Very Enjoyable!
Playing with my camera.....
old camera would have never gotten that close....*squeal*
We have an easter egg hunt every year in our neighborhood park.
We've filled the eggs up the last couple of years.
I don't mind...I think it's fun!
Carter helped me with no intention of eating any of the candy...haha!
Carter getting ready to hunt some eggs.....
Coloring eggs......
Waking up to chocolate bunnies!!!!
HAPPY EASTER!













4 comments:
keeping it low key is often the greatest times! Looks like a great Easter!
Wait... who HID all those eggs in the park?
That SF egg is pretty cool, as is the plate bunny.
Fun.
Easter is always fun. I love how happy Aaron looks in that picture with him.
I love the photo with Aaron coloring eggs! That all looks SO fun! Good times at your house.
Post a Comment