I have really enjoyed doing what we called "Table Time" with Carter this past year.
He like it, too!
He is so ready to move onto preschool.
Every time we drive past where he will be going he gets a big grin on his face
and has to tell me "There's my School!"
"J" is for jellybean...
He has started doing the "pondering" thing whenever I take a picture.
Here we are at Becky's graduation and he still pulls it out.....what a goof!
Anyway....here is one of our last little projects that I want to remember.....
We did it at the end of April when we were getting lots of rain......
Don't you love how he colored it to look like a Mallard!
I promise...I did not tell him to do that!
Then, the last page....he wanted to include his worm friends.
Anytime it rained...Carter was on the hunt for worms.
Thank you for being such a good little buddy to me the last four years.
You are such a joy in my life....such a sweet little boy.
I love ya, Carter-man!
Off we go into our next adventure.......









4 comments:
I can just imagine table time with carter! I would love to be there. Your next adventure will be just as GREAT!!!!
With all the fabulous projects you have done Carter will be miles ahead in pre school.
I'll bet you will miss him.
So glad you are jotting it all down and sharing with us.
Oh what a lucky little man to get to have such a great mom. I don't do cool things that that with my kids. You are the best.
YOU are such a FUN mom! And he looks like he has been a very busy, happy boy.
Post a Comment