It is cold and rainy today!
A good day to Blog.
I got a new camera back in April.
Sometimes I like it......
And sometimes I DON'T........we're still figuring each other out :(
I finally took some pictures off of my old camera and had to post these....
We went down home for Spring Break.
The last few years I've bought a new game to figure out and play while we are there.
Jess and Iris always come over to play our new game.
This year, it was "Settler's of Catan".....
I love this picture....
Iris is winning...can't tell, can you?
Anyway....I have a lot in which to catch up SO get ready for some very long and scattered posts.
I'll have time to work on them this week, though, BECAUSE it's going to be cold.
All. Week. Long.






6 comments:
So what kind of a new camera?
Those top two photos are lovely.
We got Settlers a couple years ago and have enjoyed it.
This week doesn't look so good weatherwise- but I"m fine with that because I have to be indoors taking a class.
Now next week is another story!
Bring it on!
If I blogged on every cold & rainy day I'd be blogging all the time! :-) Especially lately. Nice update though.
LOVE the pic. of Carter...I hope that camera will be spending a week with me at the beach! We can get some great pictures!!!! Yeah for updates can't wait!
Top two pics are great! I Totally get the LOVE Hate!
Remember when we were just excited that it was digital and not having to develop film was enough:)
oh I can handle loads of posts.. so don't be a tease.
(:
Post a Comment