December 16, 2012

Week #1

Well....we've made it through the first week.  Aaron took the week off from work and I enjoyed having him home soooo much.  Such a lovely week.
 
Here are some pictures from this last week.....

Aaron assumed the new daddy position...then he has to read or watch football or sleep, too. 
Our babies have always slept really good in that spot :)


 
Emily can't stop saying "She's so cute"...lol! 
She is taken by all her "little" parts...hands, feet, ears, nose...etc.
You forget how tiny they are when they come to the world.
 

 
She'a already getting the boys wrapped around those little fingers!

 
Aaron was trying to read and put the binky in her mout when she sould fuss at the same time. 
 Alec said, "Dad, I could do that ...if you want to read." 
I think it was his way of say "I want to hold her".
Alec loves her....he reads while he holds her...
which I think is pretty cute because its what he's seen Aaron doing.
 
Carter adores her! 
She really likes it when Carter talks to her...probably the higher voice...
I don't know, but it is obvious she likes his voice.
 
FUNNY STORY: 
The night we came home from the hospital our neighbor (who is our lifesaver) took the kids to a "Night in Bethlehem" party.  So, they weren't home when he got there.  Aaron and I just hung out and they eventually came home.  Well, the minute Carter walked in the door, he went to the pantry and grabbed the Oreo cookies.  He started climbing the shelves.  I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm putting the Oreo's up high so the baby won't get them".  Oh. My.  I laughed so hard.
Yeah...better get those Oreos up...there's a baby in the house.  Too funny.
 
She likes to lay and look at the lights on the Christmas tree.

 
 
I grabbed my camer and had some fun taking these pictures.

 
 
My favorite gift this Christmas!!!
 

7 comments:

The Desiree said...

Oh my goodness look at that little muffin! She is so cute.
I love how the kids have taken to her. I remember when we were in the hospital with Beckett and the kids came in for the first time. He turned right to them and smiled. I swear they already know their siblings and love them.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so happy I remembered to check out blogs tonight after months of forgetting. She is so cute!! I hope all is going well and I will call you soon.

Amy Wallace said...

Love it. So much to comment on. It's fun to see Alec mimicking Aaron. I knew your kids would love her. That story is so Carter. Beautiful pictures of baby. She is definitely your best gift

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas to you! Love her every day because week one may be down but all the ohters will go so quickly. Love all the pictures I'm so glad all the kids just eat her up! Love you guys!

crazy lady said...

Oh my! Reading that post made me tear up. (Yes, apparently I have a touch of the grandpa Bob in me.) But, she is so sweet and the kids with her are just precious.
Love the accounts for each of them.
Emily is right, she IS SO cute!
If Carter came to my house it wouldn't be the baby he'd need to hid the Oreos from! ;0)
How fun to have a new addition to share the special time of year.

michandler said...

I love that picture of Carter just staring at her on the sofa! The oreo story IS a crack-up. How fun for everyone to have a new baby around (lots of work still, but such precious moments)

Lost Woman said...

Oops, left comments for both posts on the piano post.

Can I just say again... SUCH a pretty little baby! Geesh!

Keep those oreos high!