December 6, 2012

She's here!


Olivia Vaden, Born 12:37 p.m. December 6, 2012.  7 lbs, 5oz, 21in.  We are so glad to have her here!




 
Mom and baby are doing well, and will be home soon.

6 comments:

Lost Woman said...

yay!!
Congratulations!
She is beautiful!
She has Amy and Emily's gorgeous huge eyes already.

Thank you sooo much for posting!

Lost Woman said...

ok. I have to comment again... that is one of the most beautiful newborns I have seen.
They just don't come out like that... usually all squished and such.

Ashley said...

She is adorable! We love her already! Can't wait to meet you miss olivia!

The Desiree said...

What the.....You were pregnant? Where have I been? This is crazy for me. All the sudden you just popped out another kid. Wow.
I love her name! She fits in your family perfectly.
How is Carter liking his baby sister? I bet Emily will be the perfect little mother and helper! She is soooo beautiful. Congratulations!

crazy lady said...

Oh MY Goodness! She is a perfect little bean, with those enormous eyes she fits right in with the rest of her lovely siblings. Cute name for a sweet lil thing.
Congrats. Can't wait to see her in person.
Hope all's well with the new addition to the family.

wallymom said...

I'm with Ashley. Can't wait to meet her.