It doesn't get anymore recent than this post...lol! Like... last night recent.
I talked to my mom this morning and she wanted pictures of the swim meet ASAP.
So, here you go.....
First meet this summer.....June 25, 2013.....we're ready!
Emily for sure wanted me to take a picture of her new swim cap.
So Emily...pink with Butterflies....she loves it.
I love it because she stuck out like a sore thumb last night and I could always tell which one was her.
Time to go warm up.....
Alec practically swimming right over Emmy...lol!
Swimming pictures are tricky so get ready for some blurrrrry pictures...lol!
Time to get down to business!!
Alec is on the left....
Back stroke...his favorite...
Emily's turn for pictures....
They did a great job...we have no idea what they placed because it didn't get over until around 10:00 last night and nobody wanted to take care of the ribbons.....don't blame them!
We'll eventually find out...lol!
We'll eventually find out...lol!
It doesn't matter...they said it felt good to be back in the water and they had a blast!

4 comments:
They said it felt good to be back in the water.....does it feel good to be back blogging;) I missed see your cute family.
I love that they swim, life long sports are the best to get them in. Ones that they can do with out a team and can do for the rest of their life.
Awesome that the kids are swimming. I never learned how to swim particularly well but I did make sure that my kids did. Swimming is awesome.
That swimcap it perfection!
Love seeing the lastest and up to datest from everyone.
(also like seeing the old stuff too... so basically anything)
(:
Well Miss Em is VERY stylish, and I'm jealous of both their swimming skills. Looks like they are fishes in the water.
Love seeing what you are up too.
Post a Comment