Aaron took the boys to our Wards' Father and Sons Campout.
When they arrived home, Carter jumped out of the car and announced...
"I CAUGHT SOME TADPOLES!!!"
He was very excited to watch these tadpoles grow into frogs and they've been in my kitchen ever sense. It has been fascinating! We've looked up their care online and it has turned into a family effort, really....really fun.
(Little boys are my favorite...sshhhhh!)
(Little boys are my favorite...sshhhhh!)
They started out in this tank...
We feed them romaine lettuce.....
Even Olivia loves to watch them...she'd like to get in and swim with them...lol.
Now we've moved them into this container
AND...they have sprouted legs.....we think they are toads.
Carter finished up swimming lessons....Hallelujah!
Face in the water, blowing bubbles....SUCCESS!
Olivia says Hallelujah, too.
She sat through a couple nights of pouring rain and then turn around
the next week in unbearable heat...she's a trooper!
I found this method of bathing babies on Pinterest...
It is the only way to go...wish I'd known about it three kids ago.
Her toys don't get away from her and if she falls over...no big deal...she
doesn't hit her head on the tub....it is wonderful! Livvy loves her baths :)
It was HOT this week...in the 100's...we made our first trip to Ivy Wild.
Aaron and I went in with our fingers crossed after last
summers Crypto incident...we CANNOT
go through that again.
Miss Olivia enjoying some people watching.....
Yes...that is an octopus sun hat. Don't you love it?
Poor Carter swallowed too much pool water and got sick....then fell asleep.
He told me he thought he had Crypto...I think we've scarred our children.
Movie Night.
I love how Livvy just makes herself at home on Carter...
they are quite the pair. We've been watching the "Back to the Future"movies.
Aaron and I shared a laugh at the end when Doc is going ahead 30 years to the year 2015....
"That's only 2 years from now" We feel old...LOL!
It's been fun.
Just because.......

4 comments:
Oh I would love to watch tadpoles grow! Very cool.
What will you do with them when they are big?
Miss Olivia changes by the day doesn't she.
So sweet.
The heat has hit here too. Tooo hot!
What summer FUN!! I agree with everyone else what fun watching tadpoles grow! Trey would love that! Miss Olivia looks so cute at the pool...and yes what a cute octapus hat!
Man that IS some good summertime fun!
Tadpoles, tub time, pool time and all around cuteness time. The last photo is priceless!
Love it!
Tadpoles are definitely fun! Very clever bath idea!! Who would have thought...Miss Olivia is quite a cutie. Thanks for sharing the fun.
Post a Comment