June 24, 2013

Joe Cool

Carter found Joe Cool in the garage this spring.  Who is Joe Cool?  Joe Cool is my brother's skateboard from when he was a kid and it somehow made its way to Boise via my van.

 
He is actually really good at skateboarding...has good balance. 
 



On this night, the neighbor kids happened by and I took pictures....it's pretty funny!
 



Joe Cool is obviously not impressed with their skills...LOL!
 
 
 
Joe Cool.... you're so cool!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It doesn't get any cooler than a skateboard called Joe Cool I think. How fun for Carter. I'm impressed. It takes alot of good balance to be able to do that--something I could never do.

Lost Woman said...

Snoopy, the original Joe Cool, would be proud!
(:

crazy lady said...

I think Mr. Cool Carter is smart to avoid those belly moves. It's a face plant waiting to happen. Kelsey loved skate boarding and it is wise of him to wear that helmet...shin and elbow guards are not a bad idea as well...pretty sure the original Joe would approve. :0)